You can’t predict what might happen next in life, but you can guarantee that with comprehensive coverage from Medavie Blue Cross, you’ll be prepared for any health problems the future might bring. Arranging your plan before you get sick ensures coverage for your day to day expenses as well as any future costs. If you wait until you get sick to discuss your health insurance options, your existing medical conditions will not be covered and you will have to pay for the costs associated with your illness. If you have a pre-existing condition call now to see what your options are.
Each province has a certain level of medical coverage for its residents, such as surgeries and doctor’s visits, however outside of hospital costs such as prescriptions aren’t covered and can be very expensive. Having a personal medical coverage means that you’ll always be able to access affordable health care and won’t have to pay out of pocket if you become ill or injured.
Medavie Blue Cross Health Insurance Plans
Medavie Blue Cross is the most trusted name in health insurance with over 70 years of experience in providing excellent health insurance to Atlantic Canadians. As a highly experienced insurance agent and one of the largest providers of individual Medavie Blue Cross insurance products in the region, my experience shows that everyone has different priorities when it comes to their health. The Medavie Blue Cross Health Insurance reflects this through the variety of plans available, and the flexibility they allow. Each plan can be tailored to suit your needs. Want to know more? Download this helpful guide or call for a consultation.
STAND ALONE PLANS
Medavie Blue Cross offers you the flexibility to create a plan that will address your family’s unique needs. With the Complete Health Plan—you can avoid paying for unexpected medical costs and your plan could include vision care, dental care, prescriptions and even enhanced coverage like hospitalization and travel.
Group health benefits can change with very little notice. To be sure that you’ll be covered after a change in your circumstances you’ll want Assured Access insurance. Assured Access protects you from losing your access to prescription drugs, chiropractor visits, dentist check-ups, and appointments with the physiotherapist or optometrist. This coverage is based on your health status at the time the plan was originally purchased and will be available to you if you retire, change jobs, or lose your group benefits for any other reason so call now when you’re healthy to guarantee your coverage.
If you’re covered for health insurance through your company’s group plan or are over 55 but do not have access to dental coverage, you might be able to qualify for a stand-alone Blue Cross dental package. The stand-alone dental package can cover costs like routine dentist visits, exams, x-rays, and fillings as well as extractions. Dental costs can add up very quickly, so adding this stand-alone plan to your existing coverage makes good financial sense. Call to find out how much this kind of plan might cost you —it could be less than a few trips to the dentist!
Health insurance is like any other insurance; you buy it when you’re healthy and hope you never have to use it. So, are you ready to get the medical coverage you and your family deserve? Call today to discuss which package is best for your needs, or complete the application form.
Health Insurance products are provided through Medavie Blue Cross.
Leonard Morgan, CFP, CLU, CHS
Certified Financial Planner
Investment Fund Advisor – Investia Financial Services Inc.
Benefits of Medavie Blue Cross Health Insurance
- Prescription costs can be very expensive. With Medavie Blue Cross, you’ll pay as little as 20% to a maximum of $50 to fill your prescription.
- Medavie Blue Cross never caps the amount they’ll cover for medications. Ask how you can get 100% coverage.
- Your plan belongs to you. You control your plan so you’re free to move to a new job or embark on a new career without worrying if your family will remain covered.
- Your plan will reimburse you for a portion of the cost of routine but costly expenses such as visits to the dentist or optometrist and eyeglasses. Some plans even cover massage therapy, trips to the naturopath, and acupuncture as well as hearing aids and orthopedic shoes.
- You’re also entitled to a reimbursement on medical equipment, like wheelchairs, motorized scooters, hospital beds etc.
- Accidents and illnesses can be expensive and you might find that should you become ill or unable to work, you will need the coverage more than ever.